I just Hacĸed Nokia N79 :D :)
You must be wondering how I’ve done this. Well, quite easy, but the ‘thing’ that it takes is ‘patience’.
I had to surf a lot of websites full of rubbish backdated ways. But ultimately result was zero until I found a good site. The site was rather OLD but the information was of great use.
Here’s how I hacĸed the N79:
- First, you must know what is the use of hacking. Well, a ‘hacĸed’ phone can install any software without difficulties. You can install any unsigned application, game or theme without thinking about signing.
- You need to register and order your Certificate and Key file from OPDA. It is a Chinese website but there is also a English edition. It provides Certificate and Key file for your mobile phone for free.First, register.
- After rgistering, you should see a orange colored APPLY CER button on the upper right corner.
- Fill up the form that comes after clicking apply cer.
- Then press Submit application.
- Now wait for maximum 72 hours, you will find your Certificate and Key file ready to download at the ‘My certificate’ menu.
- Download the .cer & .key that is shown on the above picture (squared).
Now, the second easy part:
- Download Genialsis from their homepage.
- open it, go to import tab like shown in the picture.
- Now get helloOX software for your phone. This is the software which is used to hack the phone.
- Now select unsigned helloOX and press Sign.
- Now transfer that ‘helloOX_signed’ file to your phone and install it.
- Now, open the helloOX file and press ‘Hack my phone’.